Todd has over 20 years of experience leading numerous process improvement engagements and projects. He is highly valued for the ability to strike a compelling vision, strategy development and drive change while utilizing strong analytical skills to make sound and timely decisions. Adept at building strong business relationships, implementing procedures and driving processes that significantly improve productivity, quality and revenue. Leads with a collaborative team-oriented approach that seeks to optimize skills, input and results.
- Staffing optimization project leading to $700k overtime savings
- Led multiple million-dollar deployments in Healthcare that impacted Outpatient, Inpatient, Health Plan, Revenue Cycle, Finance and Emergency Departments.
- Results: +$12M in cost savings and revenue generation in less than a year
- Led numerous projects to improve hospital operating room efficiency, clinic operations and emergency department patient flow
- Results: improved patient care, increased patient and staff satisfaction and significantly increased financial results +$15 to $20M
- Implemented Advanced Scorecard deployment, Process Simulation for rapid change improvements and Rapid Communications improvements in a major Healthcare provider
- Implemented structured requirements flow down, product data management, predictive analysis modeling and advanced CAD/CAM solutions.